The Big Island, Hawaii – A Beautiful Spot Where Trouble Vanishes
A short guide to some of the most relaxing spots to visit and things to do on the Big Island, Hawaii.
The Big Island, Hawaii is an amazing tropical adventure and retreat with big activities, amazing views, and relaxing environment rolled up into one! The Big Island, Hawaii is s beautiful spot where trouble vanishes.
This magnificent island has an area of 10, 432 km². For many tourists, it is both a serene and adrenaline-stirring spot bursting with fun activities laid on its beaches, and volcanoes. Its historical spots and friendly people won’t even make you bored a tiny bit.
What about the weather? It is comfortably warm. You can relish the cool afternoons, picturesque sunsets and indescribably refreshing air that lull your senses.
Hawaii is almost a synonym for volcanoes and beaches. Here are some of the most fascinating volcanoes in The Big Island.
- Mauna Kea. This tallest volcano in Hawaii has frequent snows on the summit, which you can see from distant shores. You can find the Onizuka Center for International Astronomy near its summit. Star gazers and sunset buffs love this place!
Mauna Kea: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauna_Kea
- Hualalai. It is one of the three active volcanoes on The Big Island. But, its slopes have building and roads on them already.
- Kohala Volcano. It is already extinct but its rich history still fascinates tourists who wonder how this volcano reduced it summit by 1,000 meters over the centuries.
Here are samples of dreamy and relaxing beaches that lay on The Big Island:
- Anaeho’omalu Bay. If you love taking pictures of the grandest sunset in the planet, this is the place to be. You can socialize with the locales at the beach, have a ride of your life at snorkel tours and sailing trips or take your first diving or surfing lessons. There are also loads of mouth-watering meals you can buy at the bay and eat under the restful shade of coconut palms. And don’t worry about calories, because you can burn them later on by visiting the archeological sites in the area.
Anaeho’omalu Bay: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waikoloa_Beach
- Hapuna Beach. This long and wide beach is ideal for snorkeling, surfing, gentle floating and boarding. It is incredibly sandy and warm, with lots of well-maintained facilities ideal for family picnics, small and big gatherings and solo relaxation.
- Waialea Beach (Beach 69). It is perfect for families who want to hop on tiny islands. It has a long coral reef ideal for divers. If you don’t mind its little less than crystal waters during windy days, snorkeling would be fun!
Life is full of stress and pressures. Sometimes, you’ll realize that you simply lost it. If you’re suffering from addiction, Hawaii Island Recovery can be your best shot at a sober life. It is a premiere residential rehab for substance abuse in the Big Island. With its community program, unique therapeutic services and unique environment which is ideal to healing, you’ll have a great chance to recover.
Call Hawaii Island Recovery today!